VP5/W6XK on UO14 this morning

VP5/W6XK was on the UO14 pass this morning at ~1425 UTC.  He made a lot of contacts (including with me).  Fortunately, most of the people actually LISTENED for him.

I listened for VP5/W6XK on two UO14 passes this weekend.  He never showed up, or was buried under the usual weekend pandemonium.

Hopefully he will be on tomorrow, before he packs up and goes home.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA