FR1GZ on AO-40

Greetings to all,

I have arranged an AO-40 sked with Yvon, FR1GZ on AO-40 today (01-06-03).
 He will be on the bird at 19:30 UTC at +/-15 Khz of the MB on CW.  Yvon
asks that SLOW CW be used and only an RST report.  From DN81 we will both
have only a very few degrees of elevation.  Perhaps some of you further
to the east can start listening a few minutes before the arranged sked
time.  Yvon's grid loc. is: LG78.

Thanks to all for any help and assistance.  Satellite DXing is a much
more pleasant experience than doing it on HF.  Been there and done that
for 40+ years and have the tee shirt to prove it!!

73  Frank, K0BLT, DN81kq, Western Nebraska, USA