Has Anyone Worked Thru RS-15 Of Late ?

I am trying to become active in the world of satellites and have chosen a
few to get my feet wet with.  The ones I have decided to start off with are:
UO-14, FO29 and RS-15.

Lastnight I tried to listen out for RS-15 on 29.380 and also listen for the
beacon on 29.352 but both were silent.  I am unsure if RS-15 is an active
bird or not and was hoping that someone may help me with this.

If it is still active, can someone give me the Translation Equation so I can
calculate my uplink based on the downlink frequency ?

Best Regards
Pete VK4CCV