ISS on Voice

Don was active on voice from the ISS this morning on the 13:12 -> 13:26
pass. I hear him chatting with a station in Port Orchard, Wa. He explained
that he was from that area and sure liked the country.

Don then called CQ NA1SS and I called and he responded immediately.  Wow he
said Montana and that he loves cross country skiing and knows Montana would
be a great ski area. I wished them continued success and Happy New Year from
here in Montana and look forward to the scheduled contact with Sacajawea
Middle School in Bozeman, Mt. on 8 January.

Just a great contact with Don and was sure nice hearing ISS here in Montana.

Cheers  Bill K7MT (Just back from skiing in Utah)