RE: dual feed problems

JC

> It would be neat to be able to add a dual band (L/S) feed and operate just
> off the one dish, but I suspect the desense would be too much of a
problem,
> not to mention possibly blowing out the 2.4 preamp.

Yes.

http://www.g3wdg.free-online.co.uk/dual.htm
http://www.ultimatecharger.com/dish.html
http://www.g6lvb.com/g6lvb_shack_spring_2002.htm

The two methods so far seem to be use of either the G3WDG filters, or the
AIDC 3731 downconverter. According to Robert W0LMD the 3731 d/c amazingly
provides sufficient out of band desense to allow it to be used with a dual
band L/S patch feed.

73 Howard G6LVB