dual feed problems

I suspect I am seeking the impossible, but has anyone had success running
full duplex on the same dish?  I have a nice 4' aluminum dish with a 1.2
feedhorn that I have been using for ATV.  I also have a spare az/el rotor.
It would be neat to be able to add a dual band (L/S) feed and operate just
off the one dish, but I suspect the desense would be too much of a problem,
not to mention possibly blowing out the 2.4 preamp.

Yes? No?

Thanks.

73 - JC