Saudisat 1C: my 1st QSO with JN1GKZ and JI8IXK

Hello All. This is Yoshi.

  I made my first QSO via Saudisat 1C at 1456~1502z pass on 4th.Jan.
with JN1GKZ and JI8IXK. The signal strength was much weaker than the
AO-27's, but I can here with my small 6ele YAGI and preamp in the
shack room.
  The feeling of 67Hz CTCSS access is stranfe Hi. The downlink returns
about 1 sec. after the uplink so I have to keep PTT on at least 1 sec.
This is a new style of FM bird operation Hi.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com

My Web Page <http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/index-hame.html>