Saudisat 1c

Folks

Bird was switch on on my pass here in London at 00:08 on 4 January. It
appeared to switch off about three minutes into the pass. I was on my own
for those three minutes.

The downlink is in the infamous TS-2000 birdie area, like AO-27, so you'll
need to consider a separate RX to work this bird if you're running a
TS-2000. Even if you could use the downlink on the TS-2000, I've been unable
to set a PL tone on the uplink in SAT mode on the TS-2000. You'd have to use
it in dual RX mode.

73 Howard G6LVB