AMSAT-UK Membership

Hi Folks,

  Now is a good time to join AMSAT-UK! It is the beginning of our membership
year, and by joining now you ensure that you will receive all 6 issues of
Oscar News mailed every other month to all our members.

  The minimum donation per year is UK Pounds 25 for overseas, UK Pounds 19
for Europe, £15 for UK. If you feel you can make a small (or large!) extra
donation to the AMSAT-UK Sat Building Fund, this would be very welcome.

  You can join/renew at http://www.amsat.org.uk/dpshop

  You can join on-line using Credit Card or Paypal. If you prefer to send
funds off line, you can choose either to send your cheque/credit card
details by post/fax, or to make a direct credit transfer. (Please note that
we cannot accept cheques drawn on banks located outside the UK, nor can we
accept EuroCheques).

  If you were a member of AMSAT-UK in 2002, please also visit the site to
renew for 2003.

  Thanks for your time

73
Jim