Satdisat 1C active

On the 3 January 2003 0756 UTC pass of Saudisat 1C I was able to hear my own
uplink on the downlink. I called CQ with no response - unfortunately it's a
little late/early here in the US.

I was using the published 145.850 MHz uplink with a 67hz tone and the 436.800
MHz downlink for center frequencies. I was using the keps for "Payload C" -
object 26707 from www.celestrak.com .

You can find two MP3 captures on my website listed below under the "Satellite
Sounds" link.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP