Re: SO-41, SO-42 & SaudiSat 1C (clarification)

Clarification on my earlier note: I reformatted my message and now "it" in the
lower paragraphs refer to the added names in "[]". Sorry for the confusion -
it's been a long day.

Unisat-2 is an Italian Satellite with an Amateur payload - see
http://gauss.ing.uniroma1.it/attivita/unisat2/unisat2_eng.htm . I haven't found
any frequencies listed for it yet.

It [Unisat-2] was launched with Saudisat 1C and Rubin-2.

I have sent an email to Turki AlSaud to find out exactly which orbital elements
to use for it [Saudisat 1C] - it [Saudisat 1C] will be either Payload B, C, D or
E since Payload A is Rubin-2. Jim White reports it [Saudisat 1C] is Payload C or
number 27607.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP