Anyone near Reno, NV?

Hello out there. Name is Todd, KH2TJ/6. I'm located in Portola,
CA., about 50 NW Reno. I'm looking for anyone involved in Sat
operation, especially AO-40, who can give me a little demo on
how it works/equip needed, etc. etc....I'm pretty much in a rural area
up here in northern CA, so don't know of anyone else
using the sats around these parts. Thanks,

73, Todd KH2TJ/6