FK8VHY (New Caledonia) on AO40

I just worked, Dany FK8VHY on AO40.  He is operating CW about 8 kHz above
the beacon.  If I worked him, almost anybody could work him...I was
listening through bare Sugar Maples and could only hear the beacon 2 S-units
above my noise level.  He says to QSL via F6CMT.  I didn't get his grid
locator.  FK8VHY has been active on AO40 for quite a while now.  This does
not appear to be a DXpedition operation.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA  EN62af