SKN Jan 1 2003

Ray, all, obviously there are few CW stations on!  I've worked my
share on FM and SSB tho.  On AO-07, only CW is really effective as the
"gargling" is very severe but the CW gets through well.  I've been
pounding away on 145.945, just slight clear of the SSB folks!
     K5OE is doing well on AO-40 CW but I thought we might try these
LEO's just for today and using SKN until 0000 UTC.     Cliff K7RR