Re: RUBIN 2 copy tonight

SAFIR-M (AATIS OSCAR-xx) is not a digipeater in the classical sense.
The digipeater is only hardware, completely in a CPLD, i.e. without a
microprocessor. Received HDLC frames are re-transmitted without any
change on the format.   So what KD4APP received from N4ZQ was in
fact re-transmitted by SAFIR-M on RUBIN-2!!

Congrats and 73s,
   Peter DB2OS