Oscar 40??

Greetings to all,

I came home from attending church about an hour ago.  Had a bite of
dinner and went in to check on how AO-40 was doing.  I had just
experienced a great ragchew with K7KCS a couple of hours previous and the
bird was in fine shape.  At About 03:10 UTC I could hear no MB nor any
signals in the bandpass.  I got on the phone and gave my Elmer, K0VTY,
Joe, a call and sure enough he couldn't hear anything from the bird
either.  He even has a 2.4 Ghz signal generator and it was received just
fine!  The MA of 136 had not been reached so RUDAK shouldn't have been
the cause of the shut down.  Does anyone have a clue?

Let's all hope that some disaster  has not befallen our bird!!

73 and a hopefully Happy New Year to all.....  Frank, K0BLT