Re: Using Pb / Pg For Linux

These 2 programs communicate through the AX.25 Sockets as you say. So, you
must configure the Kernel AX.25. The program does not communicate directly
with the TNC, the kernel does.

You will need the ax25libs, ax25-tools and ax25-apps packages for your
distribution. For the configuration, I suggest you take a look at

The packaged I mentionned above can be found at

Hope, that helps.

73, Luc