Kansas City Tracker/Tuner for sale soon...

Howdy Folks.

	In the next few weeks I will be offering my KCT/T for sale.  Sometime in
January I expect.  It is just like the one recently offered here for $300,
except mine is used.  It is currently in operation as a tracker only, with
no problems.  I also have the manual, and a cable set up for the Yaesu
G-5400B system.  I could likely find the dos drivers too, is there anyone
still using dos?

	I am thinking of asking $125 and you ship.  Thought I would check the group
here first, then put it on E-pay if I don't see any interest here.  Anyone
interested?  Remember, I am not ready to sell it tonight, but maybe about
mid January.  Gives me time to get a new computer scoped out... gives you
time to get over Christmas.

	Y-all have a GREAT weekend, and a Happy Holiday Season!

Mike.  KD9KC.  El Paso, where we have two seasons, Summer and Christmas!

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
Gun page: http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/
Dog page: http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/4174

National Rifle Association.
Texas State Rifle Association.
Fort Bliss Practical Shooting Club.
United States Practical Shooting Association.
Gun Owners of America.

Texas Concealed Handgun License.

U.S. Army Retired.

Freedom is expensive.  Those who are not willing to
pay the price ultimately lose everything.