UO-22

Howdy AMSAT Gang.

Thanks to Jeff, KB2M, I got my first messges of UO-22 this afternoon using
Wisp, DSP-2232, and my FT-847. Ye Ha it was sure nice to see the messages
coming in. I still have a lot to learn but the first giant baby set has been
taken.

For K5OE - Jerry I see your message on the list and will download tomorrw
and respond to see if I can upload a message.

For W2BM Jeff - Thanks for all your help with WISP setup and I also see your
message on UO-22 and will try to respond on tomorrows pass.

This is truly Fun !!!

Cheers and Happy Holidays from Bill K7MT AMSAT 33641