Re: Eagle Disappointment

Maybe Mr. Haighton was shocked when he read the article too. Sounds like
the mode B downlink on Eagle won't have a high gain TX antenna. Wonder why?

I must say though, that I'm really quite pleased with the performance of
AO-40 S band at apogee.  It's nice to work DX on satellite again and to
have meaningful QSO's. A nice change from the circus you hear on "Grid-Sat"
UO-14. Too bad we're probably gonna get screwed over again on best MA's
when Rudak is re-activated. That is, unless you're one of the good-ol-boys.