Re: [psk31] PSK31 Satellite Uplink on 10m (final plan?)

OOPS, goofed again.

After a little caffine, I realized that I have been thinking LEO too long
now.  There, the doppler is always down.  But for AO-40 it can equally be
up as the satellite returns from APOGEE..  SO the AFC (in satellite mode)
would also see a positive rate of frequency change sometimes too.