Re: PSK31 Satellite Uplink on 10m (conclusion 1)

I vote for this idea, but I think you are worrying too much about the
secondary goal of not having to recrystal the PSK-31 kit.

Since these people cared enough to pass the code test, and (probably)
build their own rigs, perhaps they would be willing to learn what it takes
to recrystal them for satellite operation.

I would vote to put the satellite sub-band, but I see it is just planned
for downlinks.

TomB