AO-40 Spreadsheet Instructions

I'm working on them right now. Not terribly thorough, but will help those
who have the file learn to manipulate the variables and interpret the
results. It isn't rocket science (duh...wait a minute...yes it is.) Anywho,
it isn't difficult, but it helps if someone explains what is going on.

I'll post the instructions and also send them to Paul for archiving on the
Amsat ftp site. It may take me until tomorrow to finish.

I'm no EXPERT, so please, if I've made an error in any of my statements,
don't have a hissy fit. I'm doing this to help people get started, not to
prove how smart I am. <g>

hasan schiers, N0AN
schiers@netins.net