Thanks to Keith Pugh and the AGM 2002 Committee

I would like to take this time to thank Keith Pugh W5IU, and his
committee for a most enjoyable Annual General Meeting. This was my
first visit to Texas I was very impressed and hope to return one day
soon. It was great seeing everyone again. The papers presented this
year were top notch. The tour at Lockheed Martin was outstanding and
will be a fond memory for many years.

I would also like to take this opportunity to invite everyone to the
next Annual General Meeting. AGM 2003 will be held in Toronto, Ontario
Canada. The date of the event is October 17-19, 2003.  Further details
will be made available early in the new year.

73

Barry Delong - VA3BJD
AGM 2003 Committee Chairman