From: <Mike73@aol.com>
To: <dbwoodw@alltel.net>; <ei7m-wkt@asahi-net.or.jp>; <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Cc: <n7hpr@AMSAT.Org>; <n1jez@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 10:37
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] IO-26 PSK beacon

In a message dated 11/14/2002 10:22:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dbwoodw@alltel.net writes:

> I did not receive/decode any telemetry but did hear one or two frames
>  broadcast just before it went LOS. I will try again on a higher pass.
>
>  The AMSAT Weekly Satellite report and the AMSAT page at
>  http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/n7hpr/io26.html shows IO-26's frequency as
>  435.822 but it now appears to be transmitting on 435.812. Perhaps these
>  documents should be updated.

Don,

You didn't indicate whether the receive frequency was adjusted for doppler or
not. I would expect the receive frequency to be low at LOS so the fact you
heard it on 435.812 doesn't surprise me. If the center frequency does appear
to be on 435.812, I can change it in ANS-WSR. Thanks for the info.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator