From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.ORG [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.ORG] On
Behalf Of Jim Heck
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 16:28
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.ORG
Subject: [amsat-bb] Symposium

Hi Folks,

  I've just checked in at the AmeriSuites Hotel - nice rooms - more like
small flat!

  Does anyone know anything about the proposed Radio Shop excursion
tomorrow? I have a fully loaded credit card, a shopping list, a hire car
which will take 3 others and a map. But no addresses. Any ideas anyone??

73
Jim Heck, G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK
g3wgm@amsat.org