Re: Hand-carry Arrow antenna?

My wife got her foldup wine corkscrew confiscated....when I offered to break
off the blade they told me the corkscrew was the problem...

We got on the flight and I ordered a Gin and Tonic....They gave me a 6" long
durable plastic spike to hold my lime...I promptly used it to stab my wife's
hand to prove a point...she is still upset...I can't drink Gin anymore

Neither they or my wife has a sense of humor..

Roger
WA1KAT