Re: Re: Joint ISS/PCsat test finale sked (fwd)

>Good for Paul! Too many times we see postings which are readily available on
>any number of other lists. ARRL bulletins etc are a prime example. Members
>can sign up for these at the website and they are delivered when issued. I
>know they are only available to ARRL members. Why give non members something
>for nothing? It's called a MEMBER benefit! If members are not getting it
>currently then they DON'T want to see it.

I agree, John.....I really don't understand the flap about cross posting???

All users have the option of what they want to see, and what they don't want to
see....how can it get any better than that???

If there are not enough users on the Sarex list, maybe that means a lot of
people
are just not interested???

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....