Easiest way to know current / forecast SQUINT angle(s)?

Hi AMSATs.

Hopefully this is only a small can of worms...

I am curious as to how to know the current / forecast
squint angle(s) for AO-40.  I have a few different "tracking"/
prediction programs on hand but none seem to be able to gen squint.
I am asking with the understanding that squints of 25 or less are desired, and 10 or less "optimum".

Ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Lowell
K9LDW