PCsat and ISS test cancel

Ignore my post about a possible joint ISS/PCsat test.  We were just not
able to get this scheduled and now PCsat has reset and is back to
daytime-only operations with its batteries going dead into eclipse.

But the good news is that even after more than 2500 deep cycles on its AA
nicads and a year in space with only 5 of its 6 solar panels working,
PCsat ran well past its last full sun period (ended 30 sep) and got down
to 33% eclipses before it reset last night (6 Oct).  (35% are its worst
case).

Also this last weekend we conducted a nationwide paging test which I will
summarize in a following post.  Everyone is welcome to continnute to use
PCsat as a digipeater while she is in the sun.  Though she usually only
wakes up after about 16 minutes in the sun (usually after 10 to 11 AM
your local time)...

de WB4APR, BOb

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Bob Bruninga INCORRECTLY posted the following::

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob