Re: RS-15 Beacon

----- Original Message -----
From: <K5OE@aol.com>
> That's it.  I hear it about S5 on a high-elevation pass listening on a 10
m dipole and note regular QSB of at least 6 dB.  I have been unable to hear
my return on the transponder the last couple of times I have tried.

> dbwoodw@alltel.net writes:
> > it's not
> > CW - I guess the normal beacon has failed.
> >
> > Can anyone verify RS-15's beacon status?

hi...
as had written a long time ago already some, they are almost 2 years that I
listen and I resent me downlink without problems (from S1 to S5) but that
till now to +/-  29380 has not allowed me to find any correspondent!
Unfortunately after two months of "Big call" to every orbit (August and
September) in the hope of finding some of one, I have resigned in to find
some of one or on the Atlantic coast or in Europe, that has the spar of
UP/DW and one "window" open toward RS15 for a normal contact that would
crown my two years of "empty call" with downlink also DW to 12db over
noise!!!
I have not succeeded here unfortunately even in finding a skeed... sin!

x RS15 SKEED!
HB9oab - QTHloc JN46ME [EL > 15G]
hb9oab@amsat.org

Home: http://www.wlog2000.com/hb9oab