CT-16 User Instructions - JPG File

Hi All:

I scanned my original CT-16 User Instructions before shipping it to its new
owner tonight.  I saved it into 2,  full sized, compressed .jpg files.  I do
not know if this is already exists on the AMSAT website, but if not, I will
send it to someone who can upload it to the AMSAT site, as well as anyone
else on the reflector who needs it.

I scanned it at high resolution, so even though it is compressed to approx.
300K per page (front and back), it still prints out very clearly.

73,

Woody
KJ4SO