Re: RS-15 Beacon

Yep, exactly what I've been hearing.  The on-off times change a bit over time.

At 21:02 2002-09-29 -0400, Don Woodward wrote:
>I've added a .MP3 file capture of RS-15's beacon to my sounds page. This
is from
>29.352 on September 29, 2002 at 0020 and is the same sounds I've heard before
>and sounds like what was recently reported by another AMSAT-BB user - it's
not
>CW - I guess the normal beacon has failed.
>
>Can anyone verify RS-15's beacon status?
>
>73's
>
>Don Woodward
>KD4APP
>AMSAT 33535
>kd4app@amsat.org
>http://kd4app.webhop.org
>

>----

------------
Scott Townley
nx7u@arrl.net
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di

HF/VHF/UHF/Satellite MOBILE station
--> yet NEWER (August 2002) address http://members.cox.net/nx7u

"When the Going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro"
Raoul Duke, Sportswriter

"Don't worry Boys, we'll weather this Storm of Approval
and come out as Hated as Ever"