Re: AO40Rcv up and running.

Dear Vince,

> How is the best way to save the good blocks so I can email
> them to Paul if he needs them?

A040RCV allows you to log the telem to and/or .raw or .tlm files. The
archive prefers just .raw files. As sometimes, when things get dirty, having
bad data is better than none.

A more complete description can be found here:

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/ao40/capture_notes.txt

Best Regards

Paul, VP9MU

p.s. Its not a case of "if Paul needs them", ... its a case of "Do you want
the bird to stay alive", .... we're all in this together :^)