RS0ISS on voice over EU this evening (28 Sept 2002 1926Z)

By pure fluke, the first time I listened to the ISS in months and months, I
was setting up my radio for packet and up popped a voice a few minutes into
the pass.

By another stroke of luck, I had been setting the memories up on the radio
only a couple of minutes before so with one click I tried calling. Sure
enough, I got acknowledged. He then did about a dozen other calls which I
heard. I didn't get the name of the operator, but English wasn't his native
tongue.

73 Howard G6LVB