FS: TS Downconverters

Hi All,

I still have a couple of extra Transystems AIDC-3731 downconverters that I
bought and won't need. They are brand new, modified to 2400 MHz. These DONOT
need the Murata filter mod because the filter has already been retuned to
2400MHz with very very good image rejection. They come with the N connector
infront and do not have the little stub that connects  them to the barbeque
grill. These are to be used at the antenna. They also require no preamp
infront since the noise figure is very good. The IF output is at 122 MHz but
the crystal can be changed to make them go to 144 MHz with no retuning of
the front end required. The noise figure is superb around 1.1 dB verified on
an HP8790. These are the absolute best TS converters available.

 Here are some pictures:

 http://www.ibelings.com/products/ts1.jpg
 http://www.ibelings.com/products/ts2.jpg

 More pictures can be found at the bottom of this page:

 http://www.ozoni.com/n4ip

 I am asking $55 for the 2400 to 122MHz version Shipped to the USA ONLY by
priority
 mail. Payment is by Money Order. Please email me if interested.

 Thanks

 Pieter N4IP

PS. I have 5 of the 2400 to 144 MHz version for $70 shipped by priority
mail.