Bulletins on usenet.

Joanne, I wish you would continue posting to rec.radio.amateur.space.  Just
put a spam stopper in your email address.  BJ Arts used to post the
bulletins in rec.radio.info.   The bulletins on usenet are good exposure
for Amsat.

73 de KB7ADL

Joanne.Maenpaa@motorola.com Wrote:

This is a brief note to let folks know that I will no
longer be posting the AMSAT News Service bulletins into
rec.radio.amateur.space.  Each time I've posted the ANS
bulletins I have received 40-50 spam e-mail messages hawking
everything from cheap mortgages, baldness cures, and penis

If you are interested in receiving the ANS bulletins please
check out this web page:

It seems as if the spam e-mailers are ruining things.  I
don't have the time, nor the desire to outwit the spammers
every trick by constantly updating and changing filters.
Its easier to stop posting instead.

73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ