IPS words

Hi Guys,

   I have a question for the IPS experts on the list. Is there any
particular reason that the words CBIT, SBIT and TBIT from IPS-C did not
become a part of IPS-M? They would be rather useful when it comes to
driving hardware attached to the parallel port on a PC. I have an
interface board gathering dust and the recent release of IPS-M for the
"PC" got me thinking about the things that I could use it for.

   73 de Geoff vk2tfg