Re: DSP-2232 and AO-40 Telemetry

Hi Joe,

I have a DSP-2232 which I have used for decoding the ao-40 telemetry. The
firmware on the amsat web site is what I used, along with the P3T program
from Stacey Mills. It all seems to work fairly well.

Having said that, I find that using the AO40Rcv soundcard software is
easier, and a little quicker if you just want to check the satellite status.
And it doesn't tie up our ever-decreasingly available serial ports on all
these new computers.

See you on there...

regards,

Roy VE7BPB