Re: rtty on AO-40

Rick Vidmar - K9KK said:
> 45 and 170.
> I'm usually 10 to 20 KHZ below the beacon.
> Use LSB uplink and naturally USB for the downlink.
> Get yourself a FULL DUPLEX RTTY program to use with your sound
> card so you can copy your downlink.
> I use TrueTTY by UA9OSV.

Sound card based RTTY?  Gee, I was thinking about using the Model 28 KSR
with one ST-6 for receive and the Model 28 ASR with the other ST-6 for
transmit.  That will give me full duplex TTY, and I can use the paper tape
on the 28 ASR for sending canned stuff and a type-ahead buffer - just like
I used to do...
Hearing protection recommended...

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC