From: "David Giles" <rpe@icisp.net.au>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 10:26 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] rtty on AO-40

Hello all,

  During the past 6 months I occasionally heard someone
transmitting RTTY through AO-40.  For one of many
possible projects during this 'hiatus' I thought I
would get a RTTY setup going.
  What I need to know is the -
1. Baud rate - 45.45, 50, other?
2. Frequency shift - 170Hz, 850Hz, other?
3. any other useful parameters, tips etc.?

73 de David VK5DG