AO-40 heard for 1st time at N1HOQ.

Hi SAT folks,
     At least the first time on S band! I have not heard from AO-40 since
before " the incident" . Yesterday my antenna showed up, finally, and up the
tower I went ! Tonight I found the middle beacon, first weak then by 0454z it
was nice and loud with telemetry decoding fairly well with AO-40rcv program.
Antenna is a Directive Systems 27 turn Heliax with radome (fits in my setup
well). Was hopeful this style antenna was going to work. Beacon now blasting
in here with 48 degree quint. What a surge of adrenalin when I first heard
the beacon ! And again when RCV decoded " HI THIS IS AMSAT OSCAR 40 !"Been a
long time coming, its why I got back into sats after a long hiatus. See you
all on 40 soon, 73 de Shawn