Dual Band Mobiles for FM Birds

There was a string back aways about full duplex handhelds for FM
birds...  what about current mobile rigs? Admittedly, all my current
mobiles are "old" (FT-5100, FT-5200) so I haven't really been up on the
latest and greatest.

Which of the current models would allow you to:

a) have both VHF and UHF active, tunable independently, full duplex
b) allow you to store a set of Doppler corrected frequency pairs that
   you could turn through as separate channels, again, full duplex.

Bill
W1PA