PCsat TEST

PCsat test. 9600 baud RX needed.

On two passes tonight at 2254Z (1854 EDT) and 100 minutes later over the
east and central USA, we will be doing one of the final onboard GPS tests
on PCsat.  If you have 9600 baud RX capabiilty (on 145.825) and have the
time,  please capture any 9600 baud packets you can.  THey will be
printable ASCII text.

We may be doing this for the next 2 evenings while we still have full sun
and the more data we can get the better.  Data will be from the GPS but
not in NMEA format.  TUrn off MSTAMP so that we dont get confusing clock
times.

Thanks.  (Pcsat is NO-44)

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob