From: Ib Christoffersen
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Sent: 24-9-02 22:16
Subject: [amsat-bb] Dutch stations om UO-14

Hi in the Netherlands or Belgium,

This evening very strong stations have been working
on the uplink frequency of UO-14 (145.975 MHz) from either the
Netherlands or Belgium.
Obviously they do not know that they are relayed to the whole
of Europe.
Could someone try to tell them that they are blocking a satellite :-)
I did not hear any call signs.
73 OZ1MY/Ib