From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Norm McMillan
Sent: 25. september 2002 02:25
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Off topic, Astronaut Patches

Sorry for the bandwidth, but this list always seems to come up with the
goods, and the topic's not contentious!

I need a .GIF or similar of the STS-102 patch as worn by Andy Thomas et
al.
It's for a powerpoint type presentation my young son (10) is doing for
school English assignment. A general "Astronaut Corps" patch would also
be
suitable.

The assignment is a "Biography of a Famous Australian". Daniel picked
the
subject (Andy Thomas) himself, ignoring the usual selection of
politicians,
sportsmen etc. Since he's dyslexic he finds PPS much easier to handle
and
generates far better quality work than struggling with pen and paper!
It's
one advantage of home schooling/distance education!

73
Norm, VK2XCI
Voice of the Edge of The Outback