AO7 Telemetry Data

Friends,

I need help!
I am looking for a couple of Oscar-7 telemetry data, covering a few days.
I am working at an educational project, starting with telemetry copy,
decoding and calculating.
The target is to use Excel with the students, to apply functions and drawing
graphs.
So I need a good number of telemetry data (old ones), covering at least one
week (better were 1 month).
I have not found an Internet archive of AO-07 telemetry data.
Did everyone have an address or an archive of AO-07 data?

Thank you and

73's de Fabio, HB9AUS