oscar satellite designators (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 20:01:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: wb8uwk@barf80.nshore.org
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: oscar satellite designators

Could someone explain or reference me to information as to why I find no
reference designators for the following OSCAR satellites:

                    OSCARS number :   24  28  30  35

if possible please include the OFFICIAL designators (A to Z OSCAR - Number)
...example: AMSAT OSCAR 40 = AO-40...UoSAT OSCAR 14 = Uo-14...ect...

if any reference to information, or information as to what these satellites
were or are,this would be greatly appreciated!