5400

My 13 year old Yaesu 5400 control box started acting up last night for the
first time I've ever had a problem with it.

The elevation side of the control box started acting weird. A change in
elevation in the rotor translated to a five times that amount displayed on
the meter. The voltage to the pot in the rotor is normal, and the
auto-tracker can still precisely point the antennas.  I turned the control
box off over night, and turned it on again this morning and it was back to
normal.  Some component must not be quite right after the box warms up.
Anyone have any experience with this?

KB7ADL