Re: Polarization Switches for KLM-14C and 18C Antennas

Keith,

I have the 2 meter version of the KLM antenna.  It has been in storage for
several years and most of the markings are still visible.  I suspect the
relays are the same.  It appears that the board was made by KLM and the
relay mounted on it by them.  At any rate here is the data I was able to
get from mine.

Manfacturer: Guardian Electric
12 DC
Part Number:M?O-864385-00

I am not certain about the last two digits.  They could be Oh's or zeros
but I suspect Guardian can identify it from the above.

Good luck in finding it....hope to see you in November.

73...Jim...W5VZF.

Dr. Jim Akers
Dept. of Electrical
and Computer Engineering